How to Communicate With An Analytical Guy
Understanding Men Is Not So Difficult If You Can Improve Communications
Remember that the analytical guy thinks a very long time before making a decision and once he has made a decision, he is reluctant to change his mind. Therefore, the best time to pursuade an analytical guy is BEFORE he has made up his mind. Just provide detailed information to help him reach his decision. But even after he has made his decisions, it is still possible to persude him. Try this:
* When discussion with him, stay calm. Do not get emotional.
* Provide facts and analysis.
* He is detail oriented. Be prepared to go into depth.
* Recognize his need to be logical
* Avoid pressure and the need to rush
* Compliment his detailed decision making process but point out any facts he may have overlooked.
* Make a list of the argumentation, both pro and con and explain the logic in your analysis of the situation.
The analytical guy can be a bit of a nerd. If you are in a relationship with an analytical guy, don’t expect him to the life of the party or take high risk decisions. If you suggest running off to Las Vegas for a wild weekend, don’t be surprised if the analytical guy gives you a list of 100 reasons why it is not a great idea. That is just who he is.
It can be difficult for an expressive personality to communicate with an analytical personality. Make sure that you address the analytical’s need for logic and reason before making a decision. Be patient with your analytical guy. He may not share your love of spontaneity. But as long as your spontaneity is not life or career threatening, he may admire this trait in you.
adultfrinendfinder log in
adultfriendrfinder mobile app
adultfrinendfinder.com login app